I’m getting older and alot of things I feel that were a “must” when I was younger, I no longer feel they’re a “must” such as Holidays.
We all in the American states mostly celebrated the Holidays from birth. The Holidays such as New years, New years eve, Valentine day, Easter, Mother’s & Father’s day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas and all those other in between celebrations. I have nothing against celebrating but I do have a problem with blindly following.
My opinion, of course I love the whole meaning of holidays but I think a few of them if not all, you should do everyday. Why wait to go all out to show love just one day? (Valentine’s) I bet alot of people don’t even realize this could be a problem in your relationship. Not enough love because you’re waiting on a certain day. Why wait to give a child something on a certain day? (Christmas) if they deserve it then give it to them accordingly; would you want your boss holding your raise until a specified day and you deserve it right then? Why not show a mother or father they’re appreciated everyday? Do they not need to be uplifted everyday? What if they need it everyday? What if the days never come again, then what?
To much research has made many things to me inconclusive. What made them choose those days? There are so many stories about Christmas that you will probably never find the original meaning; I’ve found things from the evil kid grabber Krumpus to the color of Santa’s coat being the color that it is because of the psychedelic mushrooms that grew at the time. Supposedly old saint Nick would climb or crawl up the side of a snow covered home and drop a few mushrooms down the chimney, Santa had people lit thru the winter. Even pertains to a festival around that time (Saturnalia) where they wore goat heads and if I recall had sex with them on and did a few things you can’t speak of. I don’t think we really know everything that we’re celebrating and we should be careful who we give our energy to.
In the times we’re in, it’s more important to show things everyday because tomorrow is not promised.
I’m not saying anything against what you believe, just believe in it because that’s what you wanna do and not because you were taught it.
Show love, give freely, show appreciation and celebrate everyday. Everyday should be a Holiday.
My daughter says “happy birthday” alday, everyday and you know what? Everyday you awake is a birthday.
- New music coming “FUNK” Draft.
- Sooner then later, the plants will take back over.
- “Raw Honey” beat, incorporated Hz’s 341 Heart, 108 Total knowing, 35 Chakra balance, 55 Stimulates Kundalini, 5000-8000 charges brain cells.
- Back Outside by BZA Griot – DistroKidFresh air, bikes laying around, drinking from a water hose, not coming in until the street lights came on, chilling at a park with friends, four square, dodge ball, going in some woods, making guns and swords out of sticks, fishing for crawfish, smelling the rain Etc. Let’s get back outside. https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/bzagriot/back-outside-2
- The more time you spend alone getting it, the more your price should go up!
- Gains for skinny people.To have a high metabolism is a blessing and a curse, even if you can technically eat whatever you want, you’ll still burn it off but contrary to popular beliefs, you still shouldn’t just consume whatever. Being overly active doesn’t work either. Many factors come into play while trying to climb the mountain of gains. Many have tried, many have fallen. With all the muscle …
- BZA Griot This is my guitar update.. I apologize for me missing notes, I’m working on something. I don’t know why my leg does this but it’s been doing it since I was a kid. It only does this if I put my leg kind of like I’m about to kick or run so I think it’s my reflexes 🤔 but that last note was the result of it and it is funny to me 😂😂
- Holidays.I’m getting older and alot of things I feel that were a “must” when I was younger, I no longer feel they’re a “must” such as Holidays. We all in the American states mostly celebrated the Holidays from birth. The Holidays such as New years, New years eve, Valentine day, Easter, Mother’s & Father’s day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas and all those other in between …
- Available Now!!
- It was still alive! Watch for snakes in trash cans!
- For the beat babies!
- I think we should be positive today..
- Elephants set paths and their strength is not just for show.The Elephant with being a path setter and one of the keystone players in the shaping of the world; never once glanced down at the slightest bug, blade of grass, dirt, tree nor flower in order to set a path. It knows its duties in setting the trail for the next generation to feed the next with less strain, other animals can now do the …
- “Wolf .357” preview from the BZA G Ep.
- After listening to the “wheels of time” audio book.
- Guitar lesson update.. 3 months of self teaching.
- New music dropping.I stepped back for awhile doing music to revamp myself and I felt music now doesn’t pertain to what I wanna do. I really can listen to music without lyrics so I felt like just releasing instrumental albums. This is the first but will only get better from here. I wannabe cold as Dre and Timbaland With multi-instrumental use as FKJ. Hope you will tune …